• Landscape-wise the most interesting areas are the coastline (including the Frisian islands), national parks “De Hoge Veluwe” and “De Veluwezoom”, and the hills in Limburg (the south-eastern corner of the country).
• Sign posted cycles routes abound all over the country. 20 “LF” routes form a dense nationwide network of bicycle friendly roads. More information on http://holland.cyclingaroundtheworld.nl ... tance.html
• Some cycle routes: www.fietsen.123.nl/cycle%20routes%20netherlands.htm
• Esterbauer publishes several cycle guides with well described routes in the Netherlands (in German): www.esterbauer.com
• Kettler-Verlag publishes the German cycle guide “Holland per Rad” with 93 well described routes in the Netherlands. More information and updates on www.kettler-verlag.de/holland.htm
• The Northsea cycle route: www.northsea-cycle.com
• The Foundation ReCreatief Fietsen (= ReCreational Cycling) has published a large number of cycling-guides. Most guides are in Dutch, but te foundation has also published a guide in German, with tours leaving from the coastal towns of Katwijk and Noordwijk. This guide is called "Radtouren durch Dünen- und Blumengebiet". On www.recreatief-fietsen.nl
, you can find some tours in English, German and French. Those tours can be downloaded for free.